Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring Garden Bipolar



I hate you but I love you:
Because how bad that you have behaved, I hate you should I say, however deep inside, of love I'm going to die. I hate you for what you've done and it is the duty not to lie. Although I want to deny it, I love you and you should know that is implied. This love is killing me, because I know is impossible. Was something pure, but it dried. We both were responsible. I hate you but I love you and I have to lose you. For ever you have been my problem without solution.

 
Te odio pero te amo:
Por lo mal que te has portado, que te odio debería decir, sin embargo en lo profundo, de amor me voy a morir. Te odio por lo que has hecho y no mentir es deber. Aunque yo quiera negarlo, te amo y lo debes saber. Este amor me está matando pues yo sé que no debe ser. Te odio, pero te amo y te tengo que perder.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment